Download Tourtira App
투어티라 모바일앱을 다운 받으세요!
1:1 대화를 통한 문의 |
예약확정, 결제, 변경, 취소, 긴급사항 등 중요메시지 실시간 전송알림
여행지의 모바일 할인쿠폰 사용 | 다양한 할인, 특전 프로모션 알림 | 리뷰작성 시 적립금 적립
* 앱스토어와 구글플레이에서 다운 받을 수 있습니다.
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late seventh and early sixth centuries BC. The construction of the castle and its village date back to a later period, between the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries and over the centuries the building became the property of different owners until 1482, when it passed into the hands of the order of the Holy Spirit until 1980. The Castle reached its peak period between the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, when it became a resting place for many popes, including Gregory XIII, Sixtus V and Urban VIII. Used as a strategic military post by the German army in 1943, the castle belongs today to the Lazio Region that has entrusted its management to the Municipality of Santa Marinella. Inside the Borgo of the Castle of Santa Severa, you can visit different areas: the museum of the sea and ancient navigation, the Antiquarium of Pyrgi and the archaeological area, the castle museum in the fortress, the Saracen tower and much more.