Download Tourtira App
투어티라 모바일앱을 다운 받으세요!
1:1 대화를 통한 문의 |
예약확정, 결제, 변경, 취소, 긴급사항 등 중요메시지 실시간 전송알림
여행지의 모바일 할인쿠폰 사용 | 다양한 할인, 특전 프로모션 알림 | 리뷰작성 시 적립금 적립
* 앱스토어와 구글플레이에서 다운 받을 수 있습니다.
The World Heritage Listed rainforests of Tropical North Queensland are over 180 million years old – the oldest in the world. Our experienced guides will introduce you to this fragile, unique and unimaginably beautiful natural wonderland during the day, from the Mamu Tropical Skywalk’s 37m high viewing tower, and again after sunset.
The only way to fully appreciate this breathtakingly landscaped Park is in the afternoon as the sun sets, then to return after a mouth-watering meal at the nearby Mena Creek Hotel for the “Darkness Falls” illuminated castles and waterfalls tour. Other highlights of this delightful experience include visiting Josephine Falls, ranked amongst the most magnificent in the region for a chance to cool off or simply enjoy the magical symphony of sound produced by the dynamic water flow.
|파로넬라 파크 Day & Night 영어가이드 투어|
|01/Aug/2018 - 31/Dec/2019||＄ 107.75||＄ 70.69||-|
|바우처||바우처 출력 지참 필수|
|포함사항||- Entry to 2 Parks, Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk (Alternative – Regular Retail for self-drive $60p/p)
- Small, personalised & fully guided transfers (Alternative – Car Rental, approx. $60/day)
- Option 2 includes dinner in picturesque scenery at Mena Creek Hotel (Alternative, average meal in Cairns $20 – $25p/p)
- Afternoon tea with Tropical Fruit tasting
- English Guide
|준비물||- hat & comfortable clothing
- shoes that are comfortable to walk in
- swim wear and towel for those who wish to - have a swim
- umbrella or raincoat if rain is forecast
- warm clothes in winter